Tuesday 26 August 2014

25/08/2014




25/08/2014; 18:40
21st August-- After being up for most of the night, I had to be up at 7. By now, it was not an option. The children’s faces as they questioned why ‘doosri didi nahi hain?’ was not something I wanted to be responsible for. Explaining to them that my fellow teacher was missing was hard enough anyway, and explaining my own absence was not something I wish to do. Plus, it’s fun; there’s something for everyone to learn! I-Help is taking of successfully and how!

I was back to campus, a little after 10:30 a.m. Exuberance ’14 - the fresher’s introduction / cultural performance session was due to start at 10 a.m. I managed to reach the Old Audi by 11:10 a.m. Somehow, the event had begun only a couple of minutes ago and I’d missed only one set of juniors on stage. The first half of exuberance was an introduction session, organized by the 2013 batch, for the 2014 batch.
The entire event lasted for nearly 11 hours. I reckon that the details call for a separate post. I’ll write that, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment