Tuesday 29 April 2014

29/04/2014



29/04/2014 , 14:56

I really need to finish writing that poem I'd started. It all began with Yash Tyagi's birthday, on the 19th of April. Wait. No. it all began with me forgetting Yash Tyagi's birthday that was on the 19th of April. Yep, that's what happened.

Then, I decided to come up with the most illustrious plan ever, to make it up to him. I fail to understand why I even need to 'make it up' . Anyway, I decided that I shall write him a poem. I started. I started rather well . I even finished, very well. But, I lost Yash somewhere, 2 stanzas down and the poem doesn't match, even though I must admit ( auto-trumpet blowing alert!) that it is rather good.

The 'Introduction to Geology' course aka 'ITG' is nearly complete. Each course entails a specific number of sessions, since the credit system followed here works as per 'time spent working on a particular course' more than anything else. Every 5 sessions of 75 minutes each earn you 1 credit. The tally for workshops is different and varies with its specifications. Almost all other courses follow the 5x75 = 1 rhythm.

There's the final of the Girls' Basketball League, this evening, at 6:45 . Finally, the league's at a close and we're in the final, yay! Yesterday, the Boys' Basketball League started too. First match, 70-36 ! What a game to watch!

Oh, and, we decided that we ought to learn the capitals of ALL the countries in the world. And, their locations too!

Apparently, a foetus has its fingers all stuck together. The lysosomes all spring into action, dissolving the skin in between fingers, freeing them.

2 comments:

  1. Appears, u guys have quite a time at the campus. Howz my friend Avik Gugalia doing?Remember me to him....I helped with his passport identification parade go through
    Captain (Indian Navy) Raman Arora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    We do! I'll let him know!
    Thank you, Sir !

    ReplyDelete