Tuesday 24 June 2014

25/06/2014




25/06/2014; 00:00:

I'm pretty sure that I've entered the date as 'XX/07/14' at a lot of places, in the last 2 days. Well, I probably just decided that June needed a promotion.

I got up this morning, to the news that the institute lorry employed for the purpose of helping cart our stuff from this hostel to the new one was to be coming, soon. I decided to begin packing at once, since there was a class to be attended later, at 11:45.
I threw open all my suitcases and began to pack my room up. I was thankful that I do not have a lot of stuff and hence did not have to go through the entire ordeal of packing tape, cartons and labeling. I was packed soon, right in time for the lorry. Those of us (well, the lazier ones) who hadn't shifted yesterday dutifully loaded our stuff.
The entire process of packing, loading and unloading my stuff took me less than two hours. I mean, it HAD to be a record. And, then, I outdid myself in the evening when I unpacked in just half an hour!

The entire process of shifting interspersed with classes kept us busy through the day. A few of us plan to spend one last night in our old hostel, for old times' sake.

Everyone has gotten lots of food from home. Good for me, I shall eat ALL of it. Harika got me biscuits from The Karachi Bakery in Hyderabad. In salty food, there is extra crunchy muruku. There was pasta, prawns, chicken, Bengali sweets, home-made cake.

Okay, I'm getting hungry. I shall also make detailed notes on my favourite eating places in Indore, some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment