Sunday 1 June 2014

01/06/2014




01/06/2014; 13:06 :

The first day of a new month! It's a good time to reach home. My train reached at 8:40 this morning. I was met by a smiling family and the Station Master who decided that of all people present on the station, I was the best candidate to have my ticket checked. Of course, I did have a ticket. Also, my slippers managed to get themselves exchanged, in the train, perhaps somewhere during the course of the night. Which social-image conscious soul would want my SpongeBob Slippers is something that eludes me. Well, as long as I had some slippers to wear!

My mother decided to offer to prepare Poha for breakfast, knowing fully well that a) Indore is the land of Poha and b) I do not like Poha one bit. She was promptly informed of both and I got Litchis for breakfast.

Now that I have 3 weeks at my disposal, I'm going to draw that campus map I'd promised. But, before that, I'm definitely going to write about the Indori-Poha connection.

I've had ONE mango, this entire summer season; looking to change that, starting now, with this one mango that has been watching me write, awaiting its turn!

On the question of whether the fruit was named after the colour or whether the colour was named after the fruit (the colour here being orange, the fruit here being orange too!) I strongly believe that the colour was named first and, on being sighted, the orange was cited!

No comments:

Post a Comment