Sunday 20 September 2015

20/09/2015



20/09/2015; 23:00:

It's weird writing a different year next to your birth date. So, this is it! Birthday Blog post!


My birthday began well, with the end term exams coming to an end.
We then proceeded to have a large party, sending out invites to everyone- a message was duly posted on each section group.
I cut two cakes- one courtesy the party people and the other courtesy the Media Comm team. I managed to escape getting any cake on me- mostly thanks to my friend’s efforts. I’m positively terrified of getting cake on me- I don’t actually know why- I just have this bad memory from long ago of spontaneously bursting into tears when cake found its way to my face.
I was then up earlier than usual, for a Sunday. We headed out for lunch at O2 CafĂ© for they have nice food. Once back on campus, we resumed our usual ambling around, for there wasn’t much else to do. There was then a Batch-Meet scheduled at 11:30 p.m.- the perfect close to a perfect Birthday.
Later in the night, we proceeded to have another party in the girls’ hostel.

I think it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment