Friday 16 May 2014

16/05/2014





16/05/2014 ; 13:14 :

And, the dreaded end-term exams began today, with Geology being the first. I plan on taking a glorious nap, now. My hostel room is really cute. Student Residence 13, Room No. 201. It's the absolute best place on campus. A perfectly-sized window that lets me look out at the stair-case (perpetually bubbling with activity!) & the faculty block! 5 stone shelves for storing all the books that I'll never have. A tall built-into-the-wall cupboard for all my food. (It's supposed to house clothes, but, that's another story). A single bed with a pink mattress , currently covered with an 'Angry Birds' bed-sheet. A stone-slab by the door, to stash my soap, shampoo, tooth-paste et all. Two fold-down wooden boards that are good for my laptop/ books to sleep on. Maroon curtains and a giant Vodafone umbrella (they kind they use to cover stalls) complete my happy place.

The whole idea of method-acting is so fascinating. You actually pick & imbibe, not just copy every aspect of the character you wish to portray. It's like you don't just play the part, you Be the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment