Tuesday 3 December 2013

3/12/2013


Technically, it's the 3rd of December. It's the night of 2nd , if I may. I'd have liked to start writing this on the 1st of December, simply for the thrill of starting on the '1st' of something! 1st January would've been too cliched, making it seem like one of those New Year Resolutions. The plan was to start writing the day I got here, sometime in the October of last year, recording my experiences for posterity. But, well, the production line faced some technical difficulties, namely laziness & procrastination.

But, well, finally, here we, well I, are ! Campus is pretty happening, I must admit. Today evening saw organized intra-college Cricket matches as well as the IBL, the Indore Basketball League for the uninformed. Classes come & go, these things are the bigger, the easier-to-recollect memories. There's SO much to say & so little, well, inclination to do the job of putting it down in words, here.

'Little drops of water maketh the ocean' . Little clusters of sentences will eventually make an unbroken picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment